No products in the cart.
MVR 1,200.00 Inc GSTMVR 1,200.00 Inc GST
- Presenter mode,built in class 2 laser pointer, intuitive touch keys for easy slideshow control; AA batteries required (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- Bright red laser pointer: Easy to see against most backgrounds
- Up to 50 foot wireless range for freedom to move around the room
- 2.4 GHz RF wireless technology, built in docking bay stores receiver for easy pack up and portability
- There’s no software to install: Just plug the receiver into a USB port to begin: And when the show is over, you can store the receiver in the presenter
MVR 700.00 Inc GSTMVR 700.00 Inc GST
- Page forward or backward
- Play Slide button (F5) when the presentation starts.
- ESC button to exit the Slide screen to the normal screen of the Power Point.
- Button B or Black Screen button when you want to put the screen on while the presentation is dark.
- Laser Pointer button for pointing out the presentation point. With a red laser beam
- Voice control buttons for multimedia applications
- OFN (Optical Finger Navigation) button is a small touchpad. Use touch to move the mouse. Can click on it Provides resolution up to 800dpi.