No products in the cart.
ASUS TUF Gaming 750W Bronze Power Supply
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MVR 4,635.00 Inc GST
- Capacitors and chokes pass demanding tests to achieve Military-grade Certification.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- A protective PCB coating protects against moisture, dust, and extreme temperatures.
- An 80 Plus Bronze Certification is earned with high-quality components that pass rigorous testing.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Sleeved cables leave your rig looking tactically clean.
- 80cm 8-pin CPU connector (EPS 12V)
- 6-year warranty included.
Built For The Long Haul
TUF Gaming series PSUs bring military-grade components and a robust cooling solution together to create a power platform you can depend on. High-quality capacitors and chokes undergo a myriad of tests, including extreme temperatures and vibration tests, to ensure they meet rigorous military specifications. An Axial-tech fan with a dual ball fan bearing design offers more longevity than other fan types, increasing the overall lifespan of the product. It’s the perfect PSU to slot into a TUF Gaming rig or any DIY build designed to power through AAA games for years to come.
D U R A B I L I T Y
All critical capacitors and chokes in TUF Gaming PSUs are certified to military-grade specifications, ensuring reliable operation over a wide range of temperatures.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Exemplary cooling is provided by a 135mm fan spinning on a dual ball bearing setup that will last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing design.
Protective PCB Coating
All wrapped up
A protective conformal coating envelops the PCB to protect against short-circuits caused by moisture, dust, and debris.
E N G I N E E R I N G
80 Plus Bronze Certification
Brains and Bronze
The high-quality components used in TUF Gaming power supplies ensure efficient and reliable operation worthy of an 80 PLUS Bronze Certification. The efficiency also leads to low temperatures within the PSU, facilitating an even quieter acoustic profile for the 135mm Axial-tech fan.
Axial−tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Originally developed for top-end ROG graphics cards, Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. For TUF Gaming series PSUs, we’ve scaled that design to 135mm so it keeps things cool at low RPMs while producing less noise.
An onboard controller brings the 135mm fan to a standstill when thermal design power (TDP) is below 30%, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. Above 30% TDP, the fans automatically start up again.
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 8.6 Centimeter|
|AC Input Range||100-240Vac|
|DC Output Voltage||+3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb|
|Maximum Load||25A 25A 62A 0.8A 3A|
|Connectors||MB 24/20-pin x1
CPU 4+4-pin x2
PCI-E 6+2-pin x4
|Package Contents||Power Cord x1
Motherboard Power Cable x1 (600mm)
CPU Cable x2 (800mm)
PCI-E Cable x2 (600mm)
SATA Cable x2 (400+120+120+120 mm)
Periphreal x1 (400+150+150+150mm)
TUF Gaming sticker x1