No products in the cart.
Cat6 Patch Cable 15 Meter
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MVR 250.00 Inc GST
Snagless booted design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications.
- 49 feet long
- Maximize your network speed with higher bandwidth
- Perfect for VoIP, video, and file transfers
- Protect your network for future expansion
- Category-6 patch cable
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire
- Blue cable jacket with a snagless boot to protect the connectors
For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimises Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The moulded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colours to easily colour-coded your network installation. Each cable is individually labelled with the length for ease of use.