No products in the cart.
Cat6 Patch Cable 2 Meter
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MVR 135.00 Inc GST
Snagless booted design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications.
- 6.5 feet long
- Maximize your network speed with higher bandwidth
- Perfect for VoIP, video, and file transfers
- Protect your network for future expansion
- Category-6 patch cable
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire
- Blue cable jacket with a snagless boot to protect the connectors
For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimises Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The moulded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colours to easily colour-coded your network installation. Each cable is individually labelled with the length for ease of use.