No products in the cart.
Gigabyte B660M Aorus Pro DDR4 LGA 1700 Motherboard
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MVR 5,650.00 Inc GST
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 12*+1+1 Twin Hybrid Digital VRM Design with 60A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
- Blazing Fast Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C® delivers up to 20Gb/s transfer speeds
- Pre-installed IO Shield for easy and quick installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
With technology moving so fast, GIGABYTE still keep up with the latest trends and provide our customers with advanced features and latest technology. GIGABYTE B660 Series motherboards come with upgraded power solution, latest storage standards and outstanding connectivity to enable optimize
ADVANCED THERMAL SOLUTION
GIGABYTE B660 Series Motherboards’ Un-throttled performance is guaranteed by innovative and optimized thermal design to ensure the best CPU, Chipset, SSD stability and low temperatures under full load application and gaming.
GIGABYTE B660 Series Motherboards let you experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speed with next generation network, storage.
GIGABYTE motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard and provide customizable lighting effect with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ features its product durability and high-quality manufacturing process. GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce every slots to make each of them solid and durable.
* Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.
|Chipset||Intel® B660 Express Chipset|
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
|LAN||Intel®2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps)|
|Expansion Slots||· 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)· 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4) (The PCIEX4 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
Chipset+2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hubs:
Chipset+2 USB 2.0 Hubs:
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm|