No products in the cart.
TEAMGROUP MP33 PRO 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MVR 1,580.00 Inc GST
- Using new generation of 3D flash memory: Capacity, performance, and durability are greatly improved
- PCI-e interface – Supports latest NVMe 1.3 protocol
- M.2 2280 specification: Supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Suitable for both desktop and notebook
- Supports SLC Caching technology. Greatly enhance computing performance
- Once you’ve used the high-speed PCIe, you will never go back
- High-speed reading and writing for more efficiency
- Stable and durable- Not only fast, but reliable
What are you waiting for? Experience PCIe right now!
With the highly compatible M.2 2280 specification and PCIe Gen3 x4 interface, it is three to four times faster than SATA SSD, perfect for DIY enthusiasts and gamers who want to experience the ultimate performance of PCIe.
Processing massive amount of data every second- Working more efficiently
With a powerful high-speed of up to 2,100/1,700MB/s and 4K IOPS 220,000 random read/write capability, you will be more efficient and confident in every case, whether you are creating video/audio contents or loading games.
Stable and durable- Not only fast, but reliable
The smart algorithm management mechanism are able to ensure operation efficiency, prolong the service life of the solid state drive and bring it to its maximum performance. It is a reliable and trustworthy choice for data storage.
Up to 2TB of storage capacity
The mainstream capacity up to 2TB is specially designed for professional users, allowing you to store a large amount of high quality materials when making video/audio creation and graphic design, effectively expanding your storage space.
|Model||MP33 PRO M.2 PCIe SSD|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 x4 with NVMe 1.3|
|Operation Temperature||0˚C ~ 70˚C|
|Storage Temperature||-40˚C ~ 85˚C|
|Terabyte Written||512GB / >400TB|
|Performance||Crystal Disk Mark:
Read/Write: up to 2,100/1,700 MB/s
Read/Write: 220K/200K IOPS Max
|Dimensions||80(L) x 22(W) x 3.8(H) mm|
|Humidity||RH 90% under 40°C (operational)|
|Operating System||System Requirements:
There are no reviews yet.