No products in the cart.
Toshiba DT01ACA050 500GB 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MVR 1,431.00 Inc GST
- The DT01ACA seies to Toshiba’s first 3.5-inch hard drive for use in power-friendly consumber and commercial desktop computers. The 7,200 RPM drive series is engineered for high performance and low power for coller operation. With 32MB cache buffer the DT01ACA drives are designed fro faster data processing.
- The 3.5-inch DT01ACA drives include Advanced Sector Format technology, which utilizes the industry standard 4K byte-per-sector configuration and improved error-correcting code functionality to enhance data integrity while making more efficient use of the storage surface area.
- These desktop drives are halogen-free, demonstrating Toshiba Coporation’s golbal commitment to Environmentally Conscious Products (ECPs) that have minimal environmental impact. As part of this voluntary initiative, Toshiba has reduced or eliminated additional hazardous substances in the DT01ACA drives.
- The SATA interface 7,200 RPM desktop series drives are targeted at desktop all-in-one and gaming PCs, home servers, external HDDs, and consumer electronics products such as set-top boxes and digital video recorders.
- Serial ATA (SATA) is a serial interface that can operate at speeds up to 6Gb/s. SATA is scalable and enables easy integration, high performance, and efficient system designs. SATA is the evolutionary replacement for the Parallel ATA (PATA) storage interface.
- Ramp Load technology restricts the drive’s recording head from touching the disk media, resulting in improved protection of the drive while being transported and less wear to the recording head.
- Optimized for use in power-friendly consumer and commercial desktop computing systems, the drive’s power management technology provides significant power consumption savings at 5.2 watts (or less) active idle, and 1.0 watt standby and sleep power requirements.
- Toshiba’s advanced servo techniques and mechanical design minimizes drive acoustics, making them as silent as possible during operation.
- Capacity: 500GB
- Rotational Speed: 7200 rpm
- Cache: 32 MB
- Interface: SATA 6.0 Gb/s
- Single Track Seek Time (Read): 0.6 ms
- Single Track Seek Time (Write): 0.8 ms