No products in the cart.
TP-link RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MVR 3,105.00 Inc GST
- Superior Extended Range – Four fixed external antennas extend Wi-Fi coverage*
- 4-Stream for AC2600 Dual Band Wi-Fi – Simultaneous 800Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1733Mbps on 5GHz*
- 4×4 MU-MIMO** – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance
- Beamforming Technology – Send targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connections
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provide faster wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- Intelligent Signal Light – Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
- AP Mode – create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-LINK Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility – Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point***
Far Reaching Wi-Fi and Powerful Performance
Powerful Quad-Antenna design with Beamforming delivers highly targeted Wi-Fi connections to improve throughput and signal quality for stronger Wi-Fi across your home. The Intelligent Processing Engine balances the demands of your devices to keep their connections fast and uninterrupted, sending Wi-Fi traffic to dedicated processors while the powerful dual-core CPU handles the rest.
4-Stream AC2600 Dual Band Wi-Fi
Using 4-Stream and TurboQAM technology to boost its Wi-Fibandwidth, the RE650 reaches industry leading maximum speeds of up to 800 Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1733 Mbps on 5GHz. This provides the performance necessary to support your most demanding online applications, including 4K streaming and gaming.
More Connections and Faster for Everyone
MU-MIMO technology allows the RE650 to serve up to four devices at once, reducing wait time and greatly increasing Wi-Fi throughput for every device. With MU-MIMO, the RE650 runs up to 4x faster than traditional AC range extender.
The RE650’s Gigabit Ethernet port lets you connect a wired device such as a game console or smart TV to create a fast, reliable wired connection.
Find the Best Spot with
Intelligent Signal Indicator
The Intelligent Signal Light helps you quickly find the
best location to install the RE650.
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE650 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port, and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 4×4 MU-MIMO dual band wireless access point.
Drop-Free and Seamless Dual Band Connections
If one of the main router’s dual bands drops suddenly, or in case the main router can only deliver single band, the RE650 still provides stable dual-band connections for clients, allowing you to enjoy stable and drop-free experience on all your devices.
Easy Monitoring and Control
TP-Link Tether is an intuitive app that allows users to conveniently monitor the state of your range extender, controlling its functions and altering its settings from any compatible mobile device.
|Plug Type||Plug Type|
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a|
|Interface||1x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port (RJ45)|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button, LED Button, Power Button|
|Power Consumption||12W（max power consumption）|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||6.4x 3.4 x 1.6 in. (163 x 86 x 40mm)|
|Frequency||2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)|
|Signal Rate||5GHz:Up to 1733Mbps
2.4GHz:Up to 800Mpbs
11a 6Mbps:[email protected]% PER
11a 54Mbps: [email protected]% PER
11ac HT20 mcs8: [email protected]% PER
11ac HT40 mcs9: [email protected]% PER
11ac HT80 mcs9: [email protected]% PER
11g 54M: [email protected]% PER
11n HT20 mcs7: [email protected]% PER
11n HT40 mcs7: [email protected]% PER
|Wireless Modes||Range Extender/Access Point|
|Wireless Functions||Wireless Statistic
Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G WiFi band
High Speed Mode for great speed for HD Gaming and video
Domain Login Function
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|Box Dimensions (W X D X H)||7.9 x 4.9 x 3.8in. (202x 125 x 97mm)|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
There are no reviews yet.